Thursday, July 30, 2009

CUP CAKES

I Ate the cup cakes with all my friends :D
ME with choco chip, red valvet, and strawberry CUP CAKES
Hey is NOT for eat but Its look YUMMY :D
6 pieces of CUP CAKES :3


this post is for all CUP CAKES lovers. In Jakarta I found the best cup cakes shop!! and the prize is not too expensive. if I'm not wrong it's Rp. 22.000,- . hehe the taste is very delicious!!!! they have about 6 flavors ( if I'm not wrong hehe). there are strawberry, choco chip, oreo, nutella, green tea, and red velvet. all of them are delicious!!! They aren't only sell cup cake but they also sell handmade things, such bag, keychain,ect. YOU MUST come to this place. the shop name is TEA PARTY. the location is hmm i forgot the name of the road. you can take look at the picture for the map is in SOUTH JAKARTA . for more photo take a look at this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012014&id=1196821772
need more information?? just leave a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment