Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Indonesia

Hey guys!! long times no see haha. I like to tell you about my country Indonesia.

Indonesia is a beautiful country with many culture. My country have beautiful nature. NOT only Bali other part of Indonesia also beautiful such Kalimantan, Papua, Sulawesi, Sumatra, and many more.

we have a lot type of food that have a unique taste and also delicious. A lot of unique handmade things and ART all made of Indonesian people. Indonesia have unique Nasional Clothes, Kebaya. Our kebaya is very unique you can see it on many website because its very popular :D MY FAVORITE thing about INDONESIA is BATIK!!! I love BATIK so much!!! and the best thing about it is BATIK can be wear on any occupations!!! and Indonesia has many type of BATIK each STATES have theirs own hehehe. And we all LOVE it.

I also LOVE Indonesia because Indonesia is not expensive country!!! You can buy a lot off things with only little money heehehe but there also the expensive one but the expensive one is WONDERFUL is worth it!! hehehe



Sorry if my English bad hehehe I'm only in secondary student who live in Singapore but still LOVE INDONESIA SO MUCH



INDONESIA THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment