Wednesday, October 28, 2009

express or normal


Hey guys how was life?? I hope your answer is GOOD hehe. Well mine its little bit massy but I still enjoy it. The final exam was over and the result as you read from my older post (if you read it) IS NOT VERY GOOD IN FACT FOR ME ITS HORRIBLE -_____- well I know its all because of ME!! I wasn’t spending enough times to study coz my brain already felt like UDON!! It’s not like I can not study that much but I never used it or you can say I only used 50% of my capacity. Now coz I study in Singapore I need to work extra hard, which is very hard for me coz i never done it before. I need to answer and think in English! remember the spelling for so many word (I’m very bad at spelling), and ect. Well there were no used to angry about it know coz it will not change anything right? hm.. I just can hope that the teacher give a another change or something to let me go to express. I only joined the school like 3 months and then the final exam already started!!! I know it’s not an excuse, I should know that I need to work very very hard for it.

Now all the things that I was afraid come true!! When the vice principal told me that I past the test then he gave me 2 choices:

1. go to 1 express

2. go to 2 normal

In that time. I thought maybe I should go to 2 normal and work very hard then go to 3 express coz if I go to 1 express I waste 1 year in secondary school. Then the principal said that was okey but normal academic students it’s not in the mood to study, he afraid I will effected to them and get lazy to study. AND IT’S HAPPEN TO ME!!! huaaaaaaaaaa damn!! thats why if I can not go to 3 express I will go to another school (which is better school) even though I have to go to 2 express. I don’t care if I need to repeat one year coz I can not do well if there’s no smart people around me. that’s just my character I know it!!

Well that’s my life

love,

artania raharso

No comments:

Post a Comment