Saturday, October 3, 2009

MY SATURDAY NIGHT

MY FIRST GIFT FROM LUCKY DRAW HEHEHE



Hey guys!! how was your saturday night??? :D mine is ROCKS!!! hahaha

I will tell you

1. We went to Show City!!! So cold but my father very very very exciting!! He brought ALL the jackets that we need it!!! hahahaha we played the sliding 10 times!! we spent about 1 hour hehe

2. After we got out from the Show City we went to Science Center ( because it's FREE) ahahaha. I didn't really want it actually but because it was free yaaa I give it a try :P hehe. And and and INSIDE the Science Center is SO AMAZING, AWESOME,and hahah I dunno how to explain :D. The best thing I saw F1 exhibition!! hahaha, which is so cool. there also a water show but I could not see it coz the place was already closed.
BUT my parents said we will go there again :D

3. When we reached home, we put all the jackets and attended event. the event name is Mid AUTUM FESTIVAL. We had dinner, Lantern parade, and lucky draw!! hahaa. and guess what? I WON!!! I got a bottle of WINE hahaha for my Father coz he like it. Then we went home. hehe


AND the best part:
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WIN LUCKY DRAW awuwuwuwuuwwuwuuww


okey that was my saturday night I done it all with my FAMILY hehehe

love,
artania Raharso

No comments:

Post a Comment