Friday, September 18, 2009

FINAL EXAM

Hey guys. how's Life? good? hahha hope so. oke as you know my title is "FINAL EXAM" and you all know what is it right?? hahaha. Hm because I'm a new student in a new school (.ALL NEW) and thats mean I have a lot of subject that I have to catch up!! and the Bad News is the time limit is on the 2 oct 2009 2 weeks only!!! huaaaaaaa I have to get a great mark(score) so that in my holiday I can go to Jakarta! and hmm I want to move to express hehe thats why my final exam has to be PERFECT :P

there are the list of my subject that I have to catch up in 2 weeks:

1. science: 13 chapter( hellooooo this one make crazy man)
2. History: 2 chapter( hahaha good I finished the 2 chapter yesterday :D)
3. Mother tongue: ALL( which is malay and it's hard make my head like udon)
4. English: have to improve my vocab and grammar( this one can do hahah coz I don't really hate this subject :D)
5. Math: NO NEED TO CATCH UP HAHAHAHAHAH( SUPER HAPPY :P)


hahahaha what do you think about my list?? impossible ??? NO!!!! it POSSIBLE and I will show it That I can do it!


wish me the best guys adn good luck on your exam too :)




love, artania raharso

5 comments:

  1. i was wondering if youre in normal academic or express class? anyways good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. normal academic hehehe actually I can go to express but I enter the school 3 months before the final exam so I just want to pass to sec 3 and move to express hehe. btw you are from Indonesia right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. iyaaa. SD gue di PL terus langsung pindah singapur hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohahahaha skh lo di maana?? hahhaa eh ada msn ga? hehe

    ReplyDelete