Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My holiday

at PEPPER LUCNH, my face look stupito haha
the GIANT POPCORN HAHA
MONTER EAT POPCORN :D
YUMMY it taste sweet :)
hey guys!!! how was your holiday?? good?? haha mine was great!!!

This Tuesday was teachers day so HOLIDAY TIME hahahaah!!!!
I went to Orchard with my mom and my little sister hehe, my father not in Singapore he was in Jakarta. My mom wanted to meet her friend so I come along it was better than stay at home alone hehe. So we went by taksi to Isetan than we eat PEPPER LUNCH wewewewwwww happy!! hahahaa than my mom's friend come.

she brought her child hehe. her child is a girl. SHE WAS SO SHY man!! haha but nice hehe, not like me wkakakaka. my mom had a little chat. after I finished eat her friend said that her child want to watch movie, so I company her with my little sister hehehe. We watched BANDSLAM!! it was damn cool! LOVE IT :D. We bought popcorn which is the biggest popcorn I EVER SEE!! Even after watched the movie for 2 hours!! we not even finished half of it! hahaha so my mom friend's child brought it home( hmhm so long sentence i should just say her name haha). Btw that was the end of my holiday.

Tomorrow back to school that actually not really feel like school! it still like holiday huahahahaha

check out the pictures ok, hehe

Love,
artania

No comments:

Post a Comment