Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stella McCartney

Hey guys!!! this morning I read a news paper about 2009 spring style!!! I was very very happy you know why? coz the STYLE is about BALLET!! My favorite!! My style mostly about Ballet too!! hhehee. and I saw new collection by a few designer with Ballet theme. And guess what! I love tennis dress from Adidas which is design by Stella McCartney!!!

I looked at google about her and ALL adidas jacket that I like was design by HER!!! how studied I am, I just knew it this morning!! hahaha but at least now I know about it. hehee

You want to know more about her?? just check out the wikipedia( hahaha of course :P)

These are a few adidas collection by Stella McCartney :D







cool right?? hehee

I will post more about her later byee guys :D



love,
artania raharso

No comments:

Post a Comment