Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raffles Girls School

Hey hello hi!!! hahaha hey guys. how was your schl?? good? hope soo hehe. Want to know about my school?? hehehe It was great! but my lovely Pangudi Luhur Junior High stiillllllllll soooo much better hhehee.

Ok about the title of this post. hm I really wanna go to Raffles Girls coz that school was full with smart student which is I like it so much. Its make me have more spirit to study more hehehe but I'm not the type of study maniac or school maniac hahaha I love to hangout and play so much more. But I love to challenge my self which is a good thing hehhe. And because I already moved to singapore I don't like learn from ok school.
I want to learn from the best!! so for me Raffles Girls is PERFECT

But to enter that school is very very very very hard and I have to study very hard hehe. so wish me the best guys!!! hehehe



love,
Artania Raharso

No comments:

Post a Comment