Thursday, September 10, 2009

NO Title Post




Hey guys!! I have nothing to do so I write something. if that ok?( of course thats ok I'm the owner, haha) Okey I felt very sad lately, coz I can't move on about something. maybe some of you know what is it, but that's not the point. I just want to tell you that MOVE ON is very hard! specially if you really like that past that already over by now( my english is getting weird, sorry guys)

So my past was very great even though there's many things that made me sad and angry but I still loved it. But now that time was over! And I can not go back to the past, right?? so I just have to move on but it's very hard. hmm how to say it.. it just like you got perfect score on your final exam then you want to get it again but you can't coz it's only 1 time. maybe that how it feel.. maybe

Huaaaaaa I do not know what to say anymore. I will just end it. The point is right NOW!
I really want back to my past or have the future like my past or better but I really miss my past. Coz it was very Wonderful time for me



Love,
Artania Raharso

No comments:

Post a Comment